In the 1889 survey of the westside, notes were made of the stock pen between the Cushing to Red Fork road and the St. Louis and San Francisco(Frisco) Railroad tracks southwest of Red Fork. There was no indication of a town at that time. On the east side of the Frisco tracks was another road. This one was called the Sapulpa to Red Fork road. Property owners noted east of the stock pen were Winnie and C. McIntosh. South of the stock pen was E. W. Morrison.